19 November 2009

Happy 100th Anniversary, Kepong Chinese School!

Last week, I attended a charity dinner - held in conjunction with the 100th anniversary of the SJK(C) Kepong.



The event was graced by Dato Seri Wee Ka Siong - the Deputy Education Minister.

We only had one table - so I decided to give a treat to my boys at the Northshore Gardens project in Desa ParkCity!

Here's one of the dishes that was served - a very delicious 5-combination dish; I think its called 'Mmm Fook Lam Mum' or something.

Later, 100 selected guests were invited to release a helium balloon to commemorate the 100th anniversary!

I got fellow Director Mr S T Lee to represent the company for the launch - while I volunteered to take his photos.

Getting ready... (next to him is ParkCity director Peter Cheah by the way)

Posing for the cameras...

And its off and away...

Happy 100th Anniversary to the Kepong Chinese School!

0 comments:

Post a Comment