10 April 2010

Alam Idaman, Shah Alam - Commercial Units NOW FOR SALE!

*Remember to scroll all the way down for the how-to's to get the special offers!

Dear all,

We had the pre-launch of our apartment units – and now we are going to launch our commercial units from the 15th of April 2010!!!

However, prior to the release of these units to the public, I have got some special prices, valid up to 14th of April 2010 only for these units! Since we are only releasing the units to the public from the 15th of April, I have gotten the mandate to offer these 32 units at special discounted prices (I call it – the Eric Yong Friends Package), which is only valid from now til Wednesday only! Don’t worry – my sales people are not selling these units yet til Thursday, so the prices that I am holding would be the lowest that you can get! Prices are going from RM 6XXk onwards (for the ground floor units) and RM 28Xk onwards (for the 1st floor units).
There are a total of 32 units only in total for sale – 16 on the ground floor, and 16 on the 1st floor. Built-ups are from 904 sf upwards.

Alam Idaman is located strategically in Batu Tiga, Shah Alam – within Crest Builder’s Alam Hijau development. Alam Hijau is a 5 phase development, comprising over 1,600 nos of residential units – that’s an estimated catchment of over 8,000 people within its internal neighbourhood! With its strategic location, just off the Federal Highway and the ELITE highway, Alam Idaman is just minutes away from Subang and Petaling Jaya – that is a total immediate catchment of over 100,000 people within its 5 minute radius…


I have attached a location map below for your easier viewing. Piling works have completed on site already, and we are in the midst of the pile caps and substructure works. The project is targeted to complete in early 2012. Drop by our sales office at the site for a better understanding of the area.

INTERESTED???

Very simple. To be eligible for the above packages, you can either:-

1. Leave a comment here with your email address, and I will contact you.

2. Email me at eric.yong@crestbuilder.com.my with your contact information.

3. Or just FOLLOW me on Twitter and send a reply to @ericyong77 - stating that you are interested, and then I will follow you back and I will DM you the information!

Its so easy, its just so wrong to NOT take up this OFFERS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment