Like what I mentioned last week, we received the LA for the redevelopment of the Dang Wangi LRT Station. I did mention a bit of the details; and since there were some misquotes here and there, here I am to clarify things a bit more. =P
- The size of the Land = 2.72 acres (11,008 sqm)
- It is currently the site of the Dang Wangi LRT Station.
- The development mix includes:-
- Modern lifestyle serviced residential suites
- Retails shops/Dining Outlets
- SOFO Duplex and Standard suites
- Boutique Hotel
- Office Suites
- As per current design, the Development will be about 40 storeys, of which 8-9 storeys will be duplex SOFO suites. Add that with the sky lounge, gym, pool and bar, the Development will be about 50 levels high.
- As there are no basement car parks, the podium will be about 10-11 storeys high.
- The total GFA is expected to exceed 1 million sq ft
- The NFA is expected to exceed 800,000 sq ft
- The total projected Gross Development Value will exceed RM 1 billion.
- The payment for the land, is 21.2% of the total GDV, amounting to about RM 220 million.
- The expected physical works commencement is in early 2013, and expected to complete in 2017.
- The site has direct frontage of Jalan Ampang, as well as Bukit Nanas green lung / KL Tower
- The name of the Development is still in discussion and pending approval - hence I would welcome any name suggestions. =)
This is the earlier drafts of how the Development may look like.