I’m honoured and humbled to have been re-elected as Vice President of the Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) for the new term.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all members for your trust, confidence and continued support. It is a privilege to serve alongside so many dedicated industry leaders who are committed to advancing Malaysia’s construction sector.
My heartfelt congratulations to all newly elected Council Members. I look forward to working closely with each of you as we continue to strengthen our industry, champion professionalism, and create greater value for our members and stakeholders.
Special congratulations to our newly appointed President, Mr Kenneth Liew, and Deputy President, Dato Seri Eric Kuan. I am confident that under your leadership, MBAM will continue to grow from strength to strength while addressing the opportunities and challenges facing our industry.
As we begin this new term, I remain committed to contributing my best efforts towards MBAM’s mission of building a stronger, safer, more innovative and sustainable construction industry for Malaysia.
Thank you once again for your support. I look forward to the journey ahead.








0 comments:
Post a Comment